July 20, 2008

Big Mac


Alison loves her MacN'Cheese, especially when Daddy feeds it to her with a big spoon. Ben pointed out that we should have figured out how much she likes eating from a spatula months ago-it would have made some meals a whole lot easier. We've taught Alison to sign "more", but it just looks like she's clapping.

We bought Alison her first Birthday presents. Ben and I are more kids than her though when it comes to the gifts. We can't stand not giving them to her now. So we bent the rules a little bit and gave her one gift early and the hot pink ball is the new toy of the house.



Ben leaves tomorrow for Romania and I leave Tuesday for Kansas. I'm thankful to be able to spend time with family, but I'm dreading the week and a half without talking to Ben.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Aw I'm sad that I'm no longer in KC to take advantage of a chance to see you two.

Boston.a.day said...

That spoon is as big as her head!