July 11, 2008

Kisses


We were sitting at dinner and all of the sudden Alison started making kissing noises over and over. I began to repeat her and then threw in some other noises she was learning; she did a great job following and repeating and I'm so glad I got it on tape.

Ben and I have waited a long time for Alison to start clapping. Our wish finally came true this afternoon.
One of the many things I love about Alison is her growing love for books. I love how she wanders into her room, sits in front of her little book shelf, and pulls a book at a time off into a little pile around her. She'll sit there quietly or talk to herself and flip through the pages of the books.

6 comments:

edj3 said...

I LOVE the videos. I'm sure they are a pain to post, but I just really love "seeing" her go about her baby tasks. She's really getting good at imitating your sounds :)

CaraBrown said...

wow, she just does everything that i can hear you doing. how fun!

CaraBrown said...

i put a pic of me up with Alison in it, for when i post comments and i want to see if it shows up...test run.

Jen Shear said...

Cara, your picture showed up. I didn't know you have a blog-can I see it?

CaraBrown said...

i don't have a blog, i just have an account to be able to post on others blogs.

CaraBrown said...

post comments that is