September 6, 2008

A fight to be Princess!

The Marlow's came over for dinner tonight and then Dan taught Ben how to make scones. I absolutely love it that Ben can cook! Jesse is only 6 weeks older than Alison so they have fun playing together. Jesse discovered the princess chair right off the bat. Dan (Jesse's dad) didn't really appreciate me documenting this event, but it was way too funny! Alison quickly went over and tried to sit in his lap. That's what she's doing in the picture and at one point they were both kind of in the chair and it looked like a kodak moment, but I was too slow with the camera.




We met Kyle and Lydia for lunch in the park today. Sadly it might be the last time we see them for a long time. Thankfully both of our parents still live in Lawrence so we still have a chance of running into each other over the holidays.













Alison fell in love with the slide today. We had to leave the park with her kicking and screaming because she didn't want to get off. When we got home and I saw this picture I saw a little me. My dad has a picture of me going down the slide and my face looks just like Alison's here. I think technically the picture was for some retirement home advertising, but for some reason looking at Alison today it made me go back to that day dad took us to the park.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

There can be only one Princess! And of course it's Alison :-)