January 3, 2010

Going to Grandma's!

Alison has literally been talking every day about going to Grandma and Grandpa's for a MONTH now. I learned my lesson-don't tell her until the day we're going! She's had a plan for the trip for quite awhile and keeps adding to the list. First she's going to build a snowman with Grandpa (thank you weather for cooperating and giving us snow) and then she's going to ask Grandma for a carrot for his nose. Then she's going to come inside and have hot cocoa with baby Kate in Tinkerbell cups. My mom, by an ironic miracle, actually bought the girls Tinkerbell cups, not knowing that Alison had concocted this plan. Then Grandma's going to help her make a cake for Grandpa's birthday and her and cousin Kate are going to sing 'Happy Birthday' to him. I'm not really sure how she came up with all of her plans, but I do know that Grandma and Grandpa are going to be very busy. We've been counting down days until the trip and I was so glad I could finally say, "Tomorrow we're going!". However, tonight as we started gather things together, tomorrow just wasn't soon enough.
Can you also tell you much Alison loves tomato soup? She was devouring it so much at lunch today that Ben finally just gave her a straw.

No comments: