February 13, 2010

30 Weeks

Baby Boy Alison


I thought it would be interesting to take a picture at the same stage of pregnancy in the same shirt with different babies. I thought I was much bigger this time, but I guess I'm really not. You can tell we've moved from Michigan just by looking at my hair.








It's getting harder to hold Alison. She doesn't seem to mind, but baby brother sure gives her some good kicks when she's sitting on him. Sleeping has been a million times better lately and my trips to the potty have even decreased (Ben says that means I need to drink more water, but I'm taking it as a blessing of more sleep).
Alison is very excited to be a big sister. This afternoon movement from the baby's room caught my attention as I walked by. I stepped in the room to find a baby doll in the swing...and the swing was on. I found Alison and asked her if she did that. She said yes and told me I needed to whisper because the baby was sleeping. She then proceeded to give "baby brother" a bottle and cover him with a blanket. She's been in there all afternoon giving him rattles, practicing buckling the bouncy seat and even playing the mobile for him. I think she's ready for this little guy to get here.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

You look fantastic. And I am remiss, I have the material for your dress--I need to get moving on it.

Andrea said...

yeah! I got you that shirt:) I miss you!