March 27, 2010

36 Weeks!


I'm so excited to be 36 weeks! This was the day that I gave us as a deadline to have everything done and to have a name finalized. With Alison, on this day, I was in the hospital in early labor. I'm very curious to see what this baby's story is going to be. I had an ultrasound this morning because I'm only measuring 30 weeks and I'm very excited to say that my little man is already 6lbs 6oz and in the 57 percentile! I have plenty of fluid and he's perfectly healthy. He's extremely low, so low the technician could barely get his head measurement or get a picture of his face-sorry, probably too much info but it explains why I'm measuring small and definitely explains the immense pain I've been feeling the last couple of days. I have another appointment Monday with the doctor, but I'm so encouraged that we have a "normal" baby and I feel so much better about the possibility of him coming early. I'd really like to keep him in there until after Easter, but if not, we're ready to meet him!

2 comments:

katherine said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you but sorry to hear you've been so uncomfortable. Can't wait to hear the name.

edj3 said...

Wow you are definitely carrying him low! That's good news that he's already 6 pounds, though. We are looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend :-)