March 29, 2010

If the shoe fits...



Have I mentioned Alison's current obsession with pink dresses? Yesterday morning we slipped on last year's Easter dress and I was shocked when it perfectly. The exact same outfit she wore a year ago, actually fits better now.





I told Alison yesterday that we needed to run to CVS (which she calls PBS). She always asks when we're going to the store what we need to get. I told her we needed to pick up some diapers. She said, "Okay, and some pee pee's?". Ben and I just started laughing and tried to figure out what she was talking about. The little stinker found some of her Easter candy, but I'm not sure how she knows that they're called peeps. We haven't had any since last Easter and she for sure did not like them then, but I thought it was worth some money to see the funny reaction on her face again.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

I'm not surprised the dress fits; it's from the same pattern as the one I just sent you guys and it's the same size. She's not a hefty girl, she's just l-o-n-g!