April 3, 2010

There's nothing better than friends


It's been so refreshing having good friends here and I'm really looking forward to Tim, Abby and Alexandria living closer (they're here house hunting in Elizabeth City-about 1.5 hours away). We've already set plans to meet at the beach as much as possible this summer.

Roger and Betty Lou (Abby's parents) came down to help them house hunt and watch Alexandria. We all went to lunch yesterday at our favorite place in Smithfield-the Bakery.
Alison got a very special package from Poppy and Mimi yesterday full of Easter treats. I let her have some of the candy and she spent the rest of the afternoon running around crazy with her new bunny in one hand. I think I'm in for it tomorrow.

I guess it was a day full of treats because Daddy came home with some new hand-me-down toys from some friends at church. They spent the rest of the evening outside learning to ride the new bike and shooting hoops.

No comments: