February 13, 2011

10 Months old


Look at my little man standing all by himself!

Mr. mischief has really spiced up life in the Shear house. Let me just give you a glimpse of what life has quickly transformed to. A few days ago I was making cookies for our church outreach program. Alison asked if she could help put the cookies on the sheet. I told her to grab her Elmo chair and come help me, something we've done millions of times. Mr. mischief snuck up behind us, stood up behind the chair and yanked it out from underneath Alison. Alison flew in the air and Eli fell to the ground with a chair on top of him.

I've found him standing on top of that same chair.

His favorite thing is emptying all of Alison's underwear out of her dresser drawer.

He LOVES walking with the "mail cart", but screams when he can't figure out how to turn it.

But, through all of this mischief, a small miracle has happened. I've been hearing a lot,"Momma! Eli's going to touch my dollhouse!!!" If he even looks at her dollhouse she panics. So her room was rearranged to accomodate the beloved dollhouse and all babies/baby accessories and behold the miracle: she now goes in her room, shuts the door and plays quietly! I knew we had this little boy for a reason!

No comments: