February 14, 2011

Matchy Matchy


Alison's fancy obsession is growing. I remedied our meltdown problem by emptying her closet except for a handful of selected outfits. It seems to be working well. Except now she wants to pick out Eli's clothes...and mine. Yesterday she put on her ladybug dress and asked if Eli could wear his red striped shirt so he could be a ladybug too. Then she went to my closet and picked out a spring "fancy" dress and asked me to wear it. I politely refused but did agree to wear her next pick of a yellow shirt. Oh, and then we had to spike brother's hair and take a picture. I was also informed that the head tilt that drives me nuts is how princesses pose for a picture.

1 comment:

CaraBrown said...

This is all so hilarious! The head tilt? Where does she pick up on that? Well, she is a fancy little girl, that's for sure. :)