January 20, 2012

18 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment this week:
  • Blood pressure, good.
  • Baby's heart rate: 155.
  • Weight gain so far: 6 lbs. The doctor commented, "Wow! You did really good over the Holiday's". Yeah, it's easy to do when you spend them throwing up.

  • I attempted to take Flintstone Vitamins again this week, however, it was a failed mission. The Dr. prescribed a prenatal that I can dissolve in applesauce, but I've yet to attempt it. Folic Acid is my one true friend right now.
  • I felt the baby's first real kick tonight. It startled me, but was thrilling all the same.
  • I was able to saute garlic and onion tonight without throwing up for the first time in 4 months!
  • I officially feel pregnant. Ben says people still probably can't even tell, but I feel enormous.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Well you are tiny to start with so no wonder YOU feel huge. And no wonder the rest of us can't really see it :-)

lemming said...

I predict a girl.

(I know E through the virtual world.)