September 14, 2012

3 Months


Colin's started smiling and laughing and babbling and blowing raspberries a lot more.  If someone is talking to him, he's the happiest baby around.  But the second he is not entertained, he will let you know that he's bored.

He still absolutely hates the car seat.  I'm about to become a shut-in...that's how miserable it is to be in the car with this booger.  I've tried everything to figure out what it is that makes him so unhappy and I'm sure some people have gotten some good laughs as they've see me drive down the street with giant mirrors and iPads in front of my 3 month old baby.

His redeeming quality that gets us through the car rides and crying for entertainment-he pretty much sleeps through the night, usually only getting up once for about 20 minutes.


1 comment:

edj3 said...

Yeah Ben hated the car seat too. I mean, he screamed bloody murder in it. That was so different from Jordan, who crashed immediately any time we put him in the seat and drove anywhere.