March 7, 2013

Catching up

The snidbits of what's been going on:

Alison started swim lessons, which she does not like.  She is still afraid of the water and her lack of skills is starting to take a toll.  She's clearly the biggest/oldest kid in her class, but I'm hoping that will motivate her to learn quickly so she can move up.  This past week we ran into her best friend from school after lessons.  They hugged and hugged and hugged...as if they hadn't been together all.day.long.

Alison loves helping Colin walk.  He doesn't seem to mind, even when the ride gets a little rocky.

 Eli never has pants on.  Every time he goes to the bathroom, the pants stay on the floor and by the time I get them back on him, he has to go potty again.  Good thing spring is just around the corner.


Colin now has 5 teeth, soon to be 6!
 

And is pulling up on everything.

We played musical pillows, which was fun for all and a good energy release before bedtime...that is until all 3 kiddos collided heads and were all in tears.

We made chocolate/peanut butter ice cream.  Things may be dairy free around here, but chocolate Almond milk is delicious!

We went to the Children's Museum.  Eli was in train heaven!

We made some Easter crafts.
I love how he matched all the colors!



Surprise, surprise, Alison hit a growth spurt and we had to break out the boxes of "bigger" hand-me-downs.  She was happier than on Christmas morning.

Picture day!  I had to document how she looked before the venture to school.

Ben is still at Chaplain school and most nights, Eli will sneak into our bed and fall asleep in daddy's spot.  It's one of my most favorite sights.

We decorated the house for spring.  The kids love to decorate and I thought it would be fun for us to do together.  But a word of advice to any homemaker of young kids; do not make your table centerpiece edible!  I found this cute idea on Pinterest that uses jellybeans in a glass jar, but now all I hear is "Can I have a jellybean?"
 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I loved this post! Great pictures,and your kids ROCK!