October 17, 2013

Simply Stylin'

I was getting ready for the day when Alison came in my room to ask me to do her hair.
This is how she was dressed for school:


I had this outfit stashed away for Christmas in the back of her closet, but she couldn't resist the sparkles.
She asked me to put her hair in a bun and then added a sparkle headband.


She was beautiful...slightly overdressed for 1st grade, but simply beautiful.

I told her to get her shoes on so we could head out to the bus stop.
She came back like this...

Tennis shoes.
I tried to hide my giggle and asked her why she chose tennis shoes (with purple socks!).
"It's gym day."
Of course.
So off she went to school, in a Christmas outfit, purple socks and tennis shoes.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

And utterly adorable! You've got mad hair styling skills :)

Jen Shear said...

thanks! it's fun!