February 20, 2017

Annie!

I signed Alison up to participate in the local children's theater play of 'Annie'.  Aline decided to jump into the fun and I am so glad she did!  We prepared the girls that they would most likely just be on the crew or help with costumes or maybe just be an "extra" in the scene.  I personally was not prepared for how seriously Alison would take this and was super surprised when I realized she had the entire script and every song memorized before auditions!

Saturday was the first meeting and they had auditions.  I was so crazy proud of Alison.  She more than rocked a new, unknown, completely out of her comfort zone, situation.


Laurel took the boys and I picked up two very happy girls.  Alison got the part of Tessie (one of the main orphans)!  She wants to surprise Ben so SSHHH!

It rained all day, so we went back home and drank tea and hot cocoa.  The girls looked over the script for the millionth time and sang songs together.
 

It's going to be a fun couple of months!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay!! I wish I could come see!!! Tell her we are so proud of her and know she's gonna rock it!!

edj3 said...

So proud of her! I loved theater when I was a kid, she's starting even younger than I did. Go, go, Alison!