February 2, 2018

Kielke family pictures


My mom sent me these pictures:

Me, eating kiekle as a kid.

Beth, Grandpa, me and Grandma after a family meal.


 Apparently I was a messy eater and Beth took her sausage eating very seriously.  I love this picture though because the of the big smile on Grandpa's face and the always loving look on Grandma's.  And you can see the wall of pictures behind us...Grandma always had pictures of the family up, even if they were just taped to the wall.


My mom also sent me these comparison pictures of me and Alison.

Me

Alison

Me

Alison



1 comment:

edj3 said...

I love, love, LOVE these photos of you as a little girl! You're a beautiful woman but gosh you were a totally adorable little girl! I think the kids all get their super cuteness from you :)