February 19, 2018

Valentine's Day

What a great Valentine's Day we had!
The boys were very excited about getting Alison presents, and each picked out a little something for her.  Eli also made her a Lego card and box of chocolates!



"wrapped" box of chocolates
Alison reading Colin's card and Eli showing her the chocolates
We still had school, but the kids had earned a lunch out and we thought this was the perfect day to use it.  They picked McDonald's for their treat.


I got the treat of running in the rain!  I can't remember the last time it rained here and it's certainly been years since I've had the opportunity to run in it.

 

 Daddy came home from work and completely spoiled us.


I love this video...it's a pretty good picture of my life at 5:00; cooking dinner+the excitement of daddy coming home+4 people telling me different things+trying to video something special.



Alison also made daddy a card and we made him apple cobbler for dessert.


More than gifts and candy, it was the best just to be together on this day.

No comments: