April 24, 2022

Easter!

We dyed eggs this year...I don't remember the last time we dyed eggs for real.  

Funny story:  I hard boiled A BUNCH of eggs the day before to prepare, but for some odd reason everyone was so excited that we had hard boiled eggs and kept EATING them.  Even when we sat down to dye them, Alison asked if she could eat one first.  I have never seen my family so excited to eat eggs.  At the end of it all, they only had 3 or 4 each to dye.


 
The church we've been attending has service at 1:00.  So, we had the whole morning to get ready, find baskets and have a nice brunch. 

 

 

 
Colin has gotten really into drawing (and is very good), so he got new art supplies in his basket.
 

 

 It was cold and windy on Easter.

 

I'm guessing Eli is going to be taller than Alison by the time I take another picture of them together...

After church, we blew some bubbles and made some dishes to take over to the pastor's house for dinner.  They graciously invited us over and we had a wonderful time with some new friends.


1 comment:

edj3 said...

I finally had a chance to watch this video--tell Alison it's a Mom thing so that I can do the Nana thing and watch! And yes, you're in the moment (for posterity!).