April 16, 2022

Tennessee

Weather wasn't always our friend on this trip and we drove through a thunderstorm to get to Tennessee.  We got to meet Charlee and have dinner with Rachel, Shannon and Madisyn.




Our drive from there down to Franklin, was in my top least-favorite drives.  We both hit a pothole that was so bad, it sounded like when I was rear-ended and I even had to take my car in to get looked at the next day.  But we made it...Ben and the boys stayed at Rick's, while Alison, Maya and I stayed at a hotel (they have a cat and we figured they might want the cat to keep living).  Madisyn and Charlee also came down to stay at Rick's, so we got a few days of lots of baby loving.


We got to meet Abigail!
The Louise's




Rick took Colin to play some basketball


and there was some game playing...


And we had a little birthday celebration for Ben and Jordan.


The girls went out for tea one day :)


We had a scare with Maya while there.  I went back to the hotel to let her out and found she had eaten a chocolate muffin that was accidentally left out.  Let's just say that I was worried and firmly let her know that she had to be okay...she obeyed.


 Grace LOVED Colin.  She did not want to leave his side or let go of his hand.





No comments: