April 1, 2024

Happy Easter!

The Friday before Easter, we dyed eggs.




Life right now:


This is a weird stage of life that I wasn't quite prepared for.  The kids are old enough to help me make the dye and I don't worry about spills or messes, but then words like 'Fart' appear on my pretty eggs.

Easter morning, the kids found baskets.  I think it may be time to get bigger baskets...





Colin helped me make deviled eggs while I made sourdough bagels.
(p.s. Colin is amazing at making deviled eggs.  He has been known to make them for a snack.)


We had brunch before heading to church.

    



For the record, I was wearing very tall heels and that is the only reason you can see my head.  Colin is growing like a weed and is just a hair shorter than me...which will mean I will be the shortest in the family very, very soon.


And also, sorry to Alison for holding your waist so tight, making your shirt look weird.  I just love you too much!



After church, we enjoyed the rare sunny day and took Maya for a walk.  Then some guitar playing happened and after dinner we all played a game.


No comments: