April 28, 2024

Our last Florida day

Ben flew to Seattle from Florida for work, so I had to take him to the airport at 5am.  I got back to the house in time to watch the sunrise.  I wasn't complaining about having the beach all to myself.


We packed up and said our goodbyes.  I could have definitely used more time :)




Our flight didn't leave until the afternoon, so we made a few stops before heading to the airport.  
First up, we went back to Pier Park and said goodbye to the ocean.







Then we got food and found a park.  But the oddest thing happened, we played for about 5 minutes and they said they were closing the park for cleaning.  I've never heard of a park closing for cleaning, but I guess they do in Florida.


Thankfully we had all smooth traveling.  The kids continue to be amazing travelers and were very helpful along the way.  Also, very thankful for this trip!  It was wonderful!

No comments: