June 21, 2008

Teeth

(Ben posting) I got home last night after spending a week away from Jen and Alison. It is very hard to be away for any length of time, I feel like I miss so much. Alison was asleep last night when I got home, but this morning when I got to hold her she just hugged me back and put her head on my shoulder; very sweet. My week away was to take a class at Reformed Theological Seminary. It was a preaching class which is very timely since I am preaching this Sunday at Knox.


Anyway, Alison has two top teeth coming in at the same time. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but it's pretty easy to see in person. I can't imagine two top teeth coming in at the same time feels very good. Although painful, it'll be great when she can chew with two sets of teeth.

No comments: