June 3, 2008

This is for you Ben


I'll be posting a lot this summer since Ben is going to be gone about every other week and he'll want to see pictures of his baby...just so you know. She was so attached to these rattle balls today that she even tried crawling with them in her hands. I guess I should add the reasoning behind the head band. Alison hair is CRAZY! Every time I get her out of her crib it's standing on all ends. I haven't had any success finding baby bows to help the situation so I resorted to my old work-out head band. It does it's taming job.

3 comments:

edj3 said...

Ben used to crawl around with his pillow in one hand and a blanket in the other hand. Did you do anything like that, Jen?

Jen Shear said...

Not that I'm aware of. My mom never said I had a special something I always carried around. Now that I think of it, that's kind of sad.

katherine said...

Just checking in to say hi.

Alison's crawl looks about the same as Anna's--you never know when you're going to need to stand up or sit down so it's best to be ready.

I love that they are their own unique little people already.