October 19, 2008

First hair cut!

I think this is the funniest picture I've taken of Alison!
We decided it was time to trim Alison's bangs. They were always in her eyes and I constantly had to pull her hair to the side or pull it up. So I whipped out the scissors and turned on Elmo to give her something to focus on. Lesson #1: don't have her look up at something while cutting hair. I realized I trimmed them based on her eyebrows which were raised...so they ended up being a little shorter than I anticipated...oops.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

She's growing up! She looks more like a little girl and not so much of a baby now. Kent is still giggling over this picture :p

katherine said...

Cute! I'm impressed that you gave Alison her first haircut yourself. Anna's hair won't need cutting for a while yet.