October 16, 2008

Patty Cake


Alison has a new trick! She's catching on to 'patty cake' and now when we start to do the riddle with her she pats her belly (the 'pat it' part is her favorite). Tonight she was walking around saying "daddy cake".The past couple of days Alison has been loving her shoes. She'll get one from the basket in her room, bring it to me, pull me to sit down and then plop in my lap and lift her foot up for me to put her shoe on. The other day she walked around the house all morning with only one swimming shoe on and wouldn't let me put the other one. Like she needs more obstacles with walking. I think she's really telling me that she wants to go outside. We've been enjoying a warm fall so far (it's soon ending) and have loved time walking around outside. Her favorite part is going in the raspberry garden and picking some berries. Now I just have to get her to understand that all the berries are dead. Bath time with daddy!

3 comments:

Daddy Cakes® said...

That is TOO CUTE!!! When Alison get's it down we would love to get a little video of her singing "Daddy Cakes" - We have lot's of people send us emails with pictures of themselves holding our products but I don't beleive we have posted any videos from anyone.

Have Fun!
Daddy Cakes®

http://www.DaddyCakesBakery.com

katherine said...

Such a cute kid!

That cut looks like it hurt, but it is healing nicely. I guess it's true that kids are resilient.

edj3 said...

She has her daddy's booty ::laugh::