December 15, 2008

Pictures

THANK YOU NANA FOR THE DRESS, PURSE AND DUCK!!!
I just couldn't get a good picture so I took a short clip so you could see all her cuteness. Thanks Elizabeth for all your hard work in making this dress. The first thing Alison wanted was the duck and loved using the purse as a hat. I wonder when the day will come that she uses things as they are intended.

Beth, baby Kate and my mom are to help me get ready to move. Beth suggested that we get the girls pictures taken for the grandparent's Christmas present. I thought it was a great idea and jumped on board. We took the girls today to Sear's and I quickly wanted to jump off the boat. Alison wouldn't stop moving and baby Kate was really fussy. We got a couple decent pictures, but I wasn't impressed with their efforts to make the kids happy. Then of course we got the big long talk about spending hundreds of dollars on the packages. I refused to be sucked in. I ordered a couple of sheets and got out 2 hours later with 2 cranky kids and a headache, but saved over $100. Most things can be cured with Mexican food, so we stopped at Abuelo's on the way home. When we got home Beth said we should try taking some our own pictures. I popped Baby Einstein in expecting some smiles. Instead I got Alison zoned out on the TV screen and Kate still fussing.
Kate doesn't like anyone touching her except Beth...so this picture is historic.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh yay, it FITS! I am so tickled everything fits :-) I am going to work on the next outfit this week for her and hopefully get that in the mail to you guys in care of Rick & Rachel.