July 11, 2011

Eli is 15 Months


And would like to play you a little song.

He would also like to show you why we call him 'Destructo Man'.

You might be thinking, "Jen, your house is awfully dusty!" Nope, not dust. The blurriness would be courtesy of Destructo Man's grimy hands. And, do you hear Barney in the background? Yep, that was my distraction to get the kids to sit still for a few minutes while I got ready for a meeting I have tonight. Eli could not care less about TV...sigh. I guess this "clean freak" mommy is going to have to learn how to roll with the punches of a pink headband wearing, wipe my snot on your clean towel, love to rip everything off the refrigerator, toddler.

3 comments:

edj3 said...

I especially love the pink headband. Did he put that one or was it Alison's idea?

Jen Shear said...

He put the headband on himself. Alison did not like it :)

Kent J said...

He's a boy. Ignoring and ripping come naturally.