July 7, 2011

Smoochie, Milo, Eli!


This photo makes me laugh! Poor Smoochie looks decapitated!
He's not, but this is a typical "mommy's trying to cook dinner and Eli's terrorizing the cat"moment that occurs every day about 5:15pm.
Smoochie's destroying the rug that I fix upteenthousand times a day and Eli has something in his mouth while trying to wrestle with the cat. And this is the moment that I shout, "Smoochie, Milo, Eli!"
Why can I not remember my son's name?!
When I was pregnant with Eli, I was worried that the names Eliot and Alison were too similar and I would always be tripping up on their names. Never did it cross my mind that I would get his name mixed up with the cats!

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Whew so glad I am not the only one who did it. I would always run through all the pet names before finally getting to the right child's name.

Vanessa said...

I do this all the time... Finn! Cyrus! Finn! Today I even called my husband Finn by mistake. :) Great picture!