July 11, 2011

Whew!

What a week!
I had several people ask me how the Adventure Day went. I was never quite sure how to answer. I think it went well. We ended with the same number of kids we started with. There was not one mishap or thought of "that didn't go how I thought it would". Alison wore her knapsack for the rest of the day, slept in it (I know, highly unsafe) and came to breakfast with it on. So in my world, it was a success.
On top of prepping for my first Children's Ministry program, I also taught my first full class of Power Cut at the Y. How did it go? Well, I didn't throw up and all 11 people in the class stayed the entire time. I had several people tell me they were sore the next day, so again, I would say it was a success. 
 
 After this crazy, but wonderful week, we decided it was time to relax and enjoy some Buffalo Wild Wings (did I mention our kitchen was also invaded by ants...hence why we went OUT to eat)
After dinner, we picked up some Cold Stone Creamery deliciousness.
The night was about as good as a bear hug from Daddy.

No comments: