June 9, 2013

Nana and Granddady time!


A bonus to going to Kansas was that we got to see Elizabeth and Kent.
They met us one night for dinner and then we went to see their new house in Kansas City a few days later.

Alison and Eliot running in the bubbles granddaddy is blowing for them

When we got there, they had everything ready for a picnic in the park...
it was just what the kids needed!

After a week of being cooped up in a plane, car, hotel room or grandma's loft, they were ready for some fresh air and time to just run around.

 
P.S.  I only stole one picture from Kent...do I get bonus points for that?

3 comments:

Kent J said...

Steal all the pictures you want. That's why I take them.

edj3 said...

P.S. I stole pictures from you this time :) Hope that's OK!

Jen Shear said...

Definitely okay! I feel honored :)