March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Ben!

Welcome to birthday season in the Shear house.

First up, Ben.

Happy 32!!!

We went to the Y in the morning, after having blueberry pancakes and sausage.  Alison and I spent the afternoon at a friend's birthday party (post later) and Ben slaved away in the kitchen.  Yummy things always come out of the kitchen when he's in there!  We had steak, white beans, roasted veggies and homemade rolls for dinner.



The kids were super excited about dessert and I was super excited that they actually sang with me this year!


I had fun teasing Ben this birthday for how spoiled he is.  We got him an Xbox, plus he got a new instrument and some extra spending money.  All teasing aside, I am so thankful that we are able to have seasons of spoiling.  And there's no one better to spoil, than the best guy around.

No comments: