March 28, 2015

Odd and End videos

Alison and Eli put Colin to bed one afternoon.  Somehow Grandma and Grandpa has turned into Memaw and Papa...the boys pretended to talk to them on the phone all morning.
I have a life motto: if my kids ask to try a new fruit or veggie, I say yes. We tried starfruit last week and this week we tried kumquats. I remember eating these with my dad as a kid and I love exposing them to new things. I ate one and it was as sour as a tearjerker hard candy. Here's the kids trying it:
Colin ate the whole thing!
 

The last few weeks, when the weather is nice, our yard fills up with neighbor kids. Here's what our driveway looked like one day this week.
Colin woke up from his nap one day shouting, "Momma! I'm a genius!"...I wonder what he was dreaming about.
We were pulling in the driveway last night from the Y and he started shouting, "No! I don't want to go home! I want to go to kindergarten!" He must have heard someone talking about kindergarten at the Y, but there was no reasoning with him that kindergarten was actually at our house :)
Taking a little break from school:
Ben's was in California this week and we were all sad that we were not at the ocean with him. One afternoon the boys were pretending they were at the beach and somehow it turned into fighting bad guys. I loved watching them play together.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

I love these odds and ends posts :)