August 13, 2015

Game Time


Thank you Target for putting "retro" games on sale.  When I saw Mastermind, it took me back to being a kid and I thought Alison might have fun learning a new game.  She did indeed have a blast.

I love that the kids are getting old enough to play games like this. 


Yes, Colin is playing in the sink.  He was happy "washing dishes.

Big news for the Ali-lou.  
We went swimming at a new pool with some friends and you had to pass a swim test to get a cool necklace that was a pass into certain parts of the pool.  And Alison passed the test!

I was not super excited about the pool...they were a little too strict on crazy rules, but the kids had a blast and it was a great summer adventure.


 Apparently it's a thing now to sit on the kitchen counters...when daddy's away, the kids will play :)  The boys helped me make brownies for a playdate today.  I LOVE these little hands helping me in the kitchen!


Alison was proud of her dinner creation; cheesy buns.  

  Eli made a raisin machine tonight and I'm starting to see architect in this boys future.


1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh my gosh, that last photo of Eli--he looks so grown up!