August 2, 2015

Minecraft Mania



We got Eli Minecraft for the Xbox for his birthday and I confess that I never really caught on to how the Xbox works...I left that up to the boys.  He only played it a couple of times after his birthday and asked again this week if he could play it during "quiet time".  I was super proud of us for figuring out how to work the Xbox all by ourselves!  So, I was reading on the couch and Eli was playing Minecraft...and there wasn't much quiet!  He didn't stop talking the whole time!  His favorite thing in the world is having someone listen to him talk about Minecraft.  Every night, when I tell him to pick a book for bedtime, he picks a Minecraft book.  And when I open the book, I can't even read a sentence because he's too busy telling me all about it.

No comments: