November 9, 2015

So thankful for my stinker

Colin never ceases to surprise me and make me laugh.  He is fearless, which is equally fun and scary.  One day this week, he strapped on his helmet, jumped on Eli's bike and rode down the street!  Thankfully I was outside, but I was certainly surprised when he rode past me on a bike he's never been on.  The other 2 would have walked their bike to the street and not even attempted the bump at the end of the driveway.

Just his facial expressions alone can have you rolling on the floor.  I was making buns and Colin walks into the kitchen and asks me to tie my apron on him.  He was like, "move over mom, I got this covered" and kept telling me, "There's no phones allowed in this area."

Except he thought I was making pizza.  I let him have the not pretty looking last-of-the-dough bun and he rolled it out using his head and elbow! 
This is the song he is talking about...his favorite song 'Greater' by MercyMe

2 comments:

edj3 said...

I couldn't wait to get home to see these videos--what a hoot! And of course he just got on the bike and started riding it. That's sort of him in a nutshell.

Kent J said...

He needs a step ladder to get on that bike!