January 25, 2016

Snowed in

Church was cancelled yesterday and after Ben did a "home church" service for us, he took the kids out to play in the snow.

Alison taught Colin how to make a snow angel.



Then they threw snowballs at each other.
 


Ben shoveled our driveway a few times and I think it was mainly just to get his moneys worth of our shovel.  To keep or not to keep that shovel when we move?
 


The pj king did not want to go out...
 

he spent a majority of the day rebuilding all of his lego sets.  I found a youtube channel that shows intructions for ones we've thrown out or lost.  I didn't know keeping instructions was a thing, but lesson learned.  He also wanted me to sit there and watch him all.day.long and be available to find pieces or take apart pieces.  I am way too organized to enjoy shifting through a big pile of random lego pieces, but I endured for awhile.
 
 

Colin insisted on wearing this hat the rest of they day.  His little noggin has fit that hat for 2 years now! 


 P.S. This stinker is 3.5 now!  I have officially quit half birthday pictures.


2 comments:

edj3 said...

I guess Legos are the gifts that keep on giving for Eli! Also, it almost looks like Colin's eyes have gotten browner. Or is that just the lighting?

Jen Shear said...

True...it was like Christmas all over again for him. Colin is definitely looking slightly different. You can analyze his eyes in a 6 weeks :)