January 19, 2016

The beauty of a day

Saturday:
 Sunday:


Saturday, when I was lacing up my running shoes, Colin asked, "Can I run with you momma?  Please.  Please take me running."  He says the sweetest things...I promised I would take him for a little run when I got back.  So around the cul-de-sac we went, and Alison and Eli joined us, unable to be left out of anything.  However, somehow our run turned into the boys jumping on little bikes to try and beat me.  But I loved it; I loved that they wanted to be out on the road with me and I'm excited for the day that we can actually all run together.

Sunday afternoon we were back outside with snow clothes on, building snowmen.  The snow was perfect for building and made some good snowballs.

Alison trying to hit me with a snowball

Eli laughing that he hit Alison with a snowball


He built his very own snowman
Alison's own snowman
Colin trying to hit daddy with a snowball as he's busy rolling snow


Eli rolling the body of the snowman

Finished snowgirl

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Ha--love the gigantic switch in weather there! I think you are on tap to get more snow this week, right?

Jen Shear said...

We are for Friday...I'm FREEZING!!!