August 5, 2009

Princess

Ben made (painted and finished) Alison a princess stool and dress up box to accommodate all of her new dress up clothes. It's exactly what we needed in her room and they turned out great.
Alison also got several new bath things for her birthday. Among them were finger paints and water dye. However, Alison has found that it's more fun to paint mommy and daddy's face rather than the bathtub. I can't say that I blame her. I got a good laugh out of it too!
Yesterday, my friend Carolyn and I took Alison to the Children's Museum. I watched a Jon and Kate Plus 8 episode awhile ago where Kate took the kids to a Children's Museum and it looked really cool. When I checked this museum out online it said it had some of the same attractions as the one featured on the show. However, they failed to mention that this particular museum was hugely run down. I was pretty dissappointed in it, but Alison still had fun.
In the pretend grocery store
Pretending to be a kitty. Alison didn't get it, but it was funny to us.In the train...Alison was more interested in the stairs.
Driving the bus!
In a bubble! Alison was terrified.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh she really didn't like that bubble, huh? And I love the look of utter concentration on her face while she's applying the "paint" to Ben's face.