September 26, 2009

Daddy's bow

We were headed to the Y this morning and Alison handed Ben his sweatband and said, "Don't forget your bow daddy". She asked to wear daddy's bow while he finished his coffee before we left.
Remember the video below? Yesterday she took an extra long nap and when I went to get her I found books, dress up clothes, dolls and the BLUE CHAIR in her bed. I asked her if she actually slept and she just gave me a sly grin. I didn't hear her this morning until 8:15 (an hour and 15 minutes longer than normal) and found her with books in her bed. Ben and I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. She's quiet for a long time and isn't really doing anything bad, but we don't know how much she's actually sleeping. It is kind of fun to see all of the things she takes in bed with her.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Daddy's bow! That's hilarious. And hurrah that she sees books as good things.