November 9, 2013

Friday

My boys.  
They are obsessed with their blankies and juice...it's getting a little out of control.
 

Yes, I know Colin should still be rear facing.  I switched him around as an experiment to see if he would stop screaming bloody-murder every time I put him the car.

Colin has to be doing everything Alison and Eliot are doing, which has posed some problems during school.  My goal is to make him his own toddler activities, so today I made a "sensory box", full of rice, scoops and some plastic bugs.  I whipped it out this evening while we cooked dinner and was surprised to find all the kids loved playing it!
*note to self: put a table cloth underneath the box!

Ben had the day off work.  He got Alison on the bus and took the boys all morning while I taught and ran a few errands.  I got this picture during class :)

Sure is the cutest doctor I know.

When I got home, Ben went to have lunch with Alison at school.
This is them together at school the night before for a movie viewing of a book they read.

No comments: