November 11, 2013

Veterans Day


Alison and Ben were home today and kicked off our holiday with homemade cinnamon rolls.  I wish I could say that I baked them, but I can only say that they were AMAZING.

We all headed to the Y and then picked up Madelyn to spend the afternoon with us.  We picked up free frosties for the girls, using the last freebie for the queen.  The girls play so well together, it's actually really nice having an extra kid in the house.  They played princesses and made their first attempt at make-up (aka. stamps and chalk all over Alison's face).

We played outside on our last warm day...it's supposed to flurry tomorrow, which around here means they'll probably shut down all the roads.

We had Indian food for dinner; coconut curry chicken, chana masala and naan.  It's become Ben and I's new favorite and tonight Alison and Colin joined our fan club.  Eli just ate the naan, but he doesn't eat much of anything these days.

Do you see Colin's hand in the background trying to snatch Alison's drink?
See.  I told you he's mischievous.


Best part of the day was Alison giving Ben this card:


No comments: