June 17, 2014

Alison's Dance Recital


I got to spend the day getting my girl ready for her dance recital!

     She felt so special being able to wear makeup
I felt in over my head, as I was completely new to this world and was thankful for other moms there to help us through the day. 


She did awesome and I was so impressed with her all day.  She loved watching all of the other dancers and hanging out with her friends.  She seemed on top of the world and I was in awe of how much she's grown.  Just a few short years ago she was in tears when it came time to show her routine (i.e. the notorious lollipop dance fiasco), but now she was soaking up the spotlight.

Gymnastics outfit

Ballet outfit
Here's video of her routines during rehearsal.  She's in the back row, on the right.

No comments: