June 2, 2014

Sister love

You know how I mentioned how much Colin loves Alison?


He had to sit in time out one afternoon, right as Alison got home from school.  He reached out for her and wouldn't let go and even when he was in trouble, it melted my heart.


Alison has great patience with Colin and is a great helper.  He's super into the potty right now and wants to sit all the time, but he never actually goes potty.  But every time he asks, she takes him, sits there and talks to him, puts his diaper back on and washes his hands. 


Last night, we were playing outside and Eli had to go potty.  I confess that I let him pee in a bush if we're outside and once Colin saw him, his pants were off and he was trying to do the same.  You can't tell in the picture, but he's pantless, riding in that wagon.
 

 Eli loves is sister too.  They started playing Pente this week.




1 comment:

edj3 said...

I will refrain from sharing the tree peeing story from my kids' childhoods. Let's just say the boys come by it honestly.