May 21, 2015

Summer's coming soon!

Tomorrow is our last day of school and I am looking forward to lazy mornings that look something like this:



I'm excited to spend days outside and watch the kids play together.  I love how they play.  This day Alison took Colin for a walk around the cul-de-sac because they were playing house and she was the mommy and he was the baby.


Our pool has been open the last several weekends and will be open everyday starting tomorrow. 



Ok, so the water is freezing and Colin's lips turned blue, but all in moderation; we go for an hour and then come home to warm up.  The kids were thrilled to be able to show daddy their new swimming skills and a little cold was worth it to see the big smile on their faces.


I plan on filling our summer with as much fun as possible.  

And for the not fun chores, like grocery shopping, we'll just have to end those with little treats like Chick-fil-A.  I took this clip last week because I LOVE how the boys say it, but there is no way I could type it out.

No comments: