March 23, 2020

Starting to go crazy + some good news


 I can feel pretty okay with this whole quarantine situation, until someone mentions how long it might possibly last.  Then I have to take a deep breath.  The rebel inside of me does not like being told that I can't go somewhere.  Our morning was starting to feel a little tense and I realized how long it's been since the kids have been out of the house.  At the last minute, I declared it was time go to In-N-Out for lunch because we just needed to be outside of our little house.  It felt nice to see people, but a little eerie how quiet In-N-Out was.


We may be picking up lunch more and more as this pandemic goes on.
Eli was feeling so strong after his burger that he had to show his muscles.

 

 I went to Sprouts later in the afternoon and almost had a party right there.  I walked in to find bread, meat and they even had a few cartons of eggs!  It was such a beautiful sight, I had to take a picture.  When I was there on Thursday, this entire things was empty.


No comments: