March 30, 2020

A Fail and A Win

I went to the Farmers Market on Saturday, excited for the opportunity to support some local farmers, get some needed food and get some fresh air.  They required everyone to sanitize their hands before entering the area and all the farmers were wearing gloves and masks.  I was excited to see fresh eggs and berries and was quick to pick some up, without even looking at how much they were asking for.  
All of this cost me way more than it ever should have.


In fact, I was pretty mad about it the rest of the weekend.  The produce didn't last as long as it should have and the eggs tasted funny.  I was excited about the idea of going to the Farmers Market every Saturday and am bummed that it was a fail.

Sunday, after we did church, Eli and I spent a good portion of the afternoon playing Fortnite Monopoly.  Time spent playing games is always a win to me.

No comments: