March 16, 2012

Beginnings of Spring


It's beginning to feel like spring and we are spending a lot of time outside.
Alison asked if she could wash the car and since it was in the mid 80's, I was ready to cool off.
I was so surprised by the kids this afternoon-Alison washed the whole car by herself, not asking for help once and Eli did not like getting wet.


I thought all this time outside would be the perfect time to work on potty training with Eli.
I just need him to pee on the potty so I can reinforce it!
He tells me every time he goes pee in his diaper and asks to be changed. So I thought if I could just let him be "free" and have the potty right there, we'd eventually get some pee in the potty.
I was so wrong. He clearly does not like being wet, no matter what he's wearing and he does not like just being "free"...but he will not pee on the potty.
I'm not sure what to do next, but welcome to motherhood, right?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

he is so cute in his cloth diaper! :)