February 9, 2020

Celebrating, documenting, crafting

Colin is doing such an amazing job reading, we wanted to celebrate his work.  He said Chick-fil-A would be the perfect and requested a giant fry and lemonade.  Check.


 I made the kids a craft area in the garage.  Just had to document it while it still looks pretty and organized.


 Our homeschool group had a Valentine's box decorating day.  I was very impressed at how prepared they were!  It was a fun chance to craft with other kids and use some supplies that I would not have purchased.

Every Valentine's day, I remember taking a decorated box to school for the party and there was always that one kid who paper mached something amazing and then the rest of us felt bad for only putting stickers on a box.  I love how this levels the playing field for all the kids.

No comments: