April 14, 2020

Happy 10th birthday Eli!!!


 Eli wanted a Fortnite birthday.  Thank you to Ben and Amazon for making that happen, because I could tell you nothing about it.  Ben even made "chug jug" for him :)



This was certainly an interesting birthday, but I think it was still a great day.  We had hoped to do a bigger birthday for his 10th birthday and our presents were limited to what would be delivered in time (and we ordered stuff early!).

Eli requested green pancakes for breakfast.


After breakfast, we let him open presents.





It's not an Eli birthday without some Legos.



Eli discovered coke at the neighbors house and found that he really likes it.  I got him some little cans to have with lunch.


For lunch, he wanted mac n' cheese with a side of Cheetos.


He helped daddy put together his new bike!





He went on several bike rides on his new snazzy wheels.




The afternoon was spent playing.




Yes, I did buy him a tortilla blanket :)

 

For dinner we had cheese pizza and watched 'Ant Man'.


He may be 10, but I still see this little boy.



It's been a great decade!  I'm so thankful for this boy!


No comments: