April 27, 2020

Our weekend project


The garage has been a project we've been wanting to tackle for a long time and there's no better time than a quarantine to get it done.  We decided to sell our trailer, now that Ben has a truck and can haul our camping gear in the back...fingers crossed that plan works!  I was positive that there was no way we could sell a trailer right now, but I was proven wrong.  It sold in just a few hours!  A gentleman came to pick it up the next morning and that gave us the whole weekend to revamp our garage.  We reorganized and purged (although we can't donate it right now, so it's just on the side of the house) and upgraded a few things.  Behind the bikes, we set up our gym space and behind that, is the craft station.


Ben thought of buying a table that can roll and be raised/lowered.  I did not see the vision for it, but was again wrong.  We have used that table every single day since he bought it.  Alison is making some bows on it, above.  Two mornings in a row, while I was lifting weights, the kids made paper puppets and then put on a puppet show.

 


I never knew how valuable a garage was until I moved to California :)

No comments: